The ABAM is seeking interested members to apply for the Executive Committee Position of Treasurer. The vacant position is currently in its first year of a two year term, expiring upon the 2019 AGM, to be held in December 2019. The position description is as follows:
The Treasurer shall:
• Ensure that full and accurate account of all ABAM receipts and disbursements are kept in proper books of account, and that all monies or other valuables received are deposited in the
name of and to the credit of ABAM in a bank designated by the Executive Committee.
• Disburse ABAM funds under the direction of the Board of Directors, and shall give the Board an account of its transactions and financial position at regular meetings and at other times as directed by the President.
• Assist the Executive Director and Executive Committee in the preparation of Association budgets.
Tasks by month
- June: Sign the approved audit before July 20th, date it is due to Sport MB
- June/July: Budget planning meeting with Executive and ED for the annual Sport MB funding applications due August.
Tasks with no set deadline
- Sign cheques as needed
- Other tasks as needed
We ask that all interested members fill out the Nomination Form available below and submit to email@example.com by Tuesday May 22, 2018.
To download the Nomination Form, please CLICK HERE