Bingo Funding Grant Application 2017 2018 – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION – (2017/2018 Application Deadline March 9, 2018)
- ABAM will retain complete control over all moneys earned and will distribute these funds to ABAM clubs, programs, athletes and events in accordance with budgets and the financial controls of the Association.
- Funding Distribution and Accountability will be directed by the “ABAM Bingo Funding Grant Program.
- The ABAM Bingo Funding Grant Program is available to all affiliated ABAM clubs in good standing.
- Application approval and funding levels will be at the discretion of the ABAM Executive Committee. The application and review process will be monthly throughout the 2017 – 2018 fiscal year (April 1, 2017 – March 31, 2018).
- Clubs will be required to send their application, along with any required documents to the ABAM Office for the review by the Executive Committee. The monthly deadline for application submission is five (5) days in advance of the next Executive Committee meeting. Please note this deadline will not apply in the month of March, at which time the annual deadline will be applied.
- Clubs will be informed of funding approval within five (5) business days of the most recent Executive Committee meeting.
- Clubs are eligible to submit for funding up to $1000 per fiscal year (April 1 – March 31). If approved for funding, fifty percent (50%) of the funding will be allocated immediately. The remaining fifty percent (50%) will be paid out at the end of the fiscal year (March 2018) after the applicant has submitted a copy of their yearend operating budget.
- The A.B.A.M. is accountable to Sport Manitoba for bingo funds and, accordingly, must be able to substantiate the distribution of bingo proceeds.