ABAM Programs and Policies
MILEAGE REIMBURSEMENT FORM View
ATHLETE’S CONTRACT View
This agreement will outline some of the expectations of the Athlete which are a condition of his/her being a member of the Provincial Team Program. Please read the articles carefully and, if in agreement, sign where indicated.
ABAM HARASSMENT POLICY & GUIDELINES View
The Archers and Bowhunters Association of Manitoba , Inc. (the “Association”) is committed to the achievement of equal opportunity including the establishment of a sport environment in which all the members have the opportunity to contribute to the sport to their maximum potential. As such the Association has a zero tolerance policy, meaning no level of harassment is acceptable. The goals of the policy are to:
- prevent further harassment;
- resolve a complaint fairly and in a timely manner; and
- minimize any potential harm to a complainant or liability that may attach to the Association, its Directors, staff and members.
ABAM BINGO POLICY (amended December 5, 2015) View
To all Affiliated Clubs and Members who have questions about Bingo Policy and Procedures, the following information may assist you.
- ABAM Constitution (PDF)
- ABAM Code of Conduct (PDF)
- Environmental Policy (PDF)
- ABAM Appeals Policy (PDF)
- ABAM Dispute Resolution (PDF)
- ABAM Complaint & Disciplinary Policy (PDF)
- ABAM Conflict of Interest (PDF)PDF
- ABAM Internal Social Media Use Policy (PDF)
- ABAM External Social Media Use Policy (PDF)
- Social Media Guidelines for Coaches & Athletes (PDF)
- ABAM Respect in Sport Policy (PDF)
- ABAM 3D Event Host Guidelines (PDF)
- ABAM Target Event Host Guidelines (PDF)