Benefits of membership include:
- Liability & Accident Insurance coverage while involved in any sanctioned archery event
- Access to all ABAM Programs such as Archery Development, Tournaments and Provincial Teams
- Eligible for Awards in Target and 3D tournaments
- Eligible for Bowhunter of the Year Award
- You receive ABAM Newsletters & News bulletins with important info in the Archery World and news of whats going on in Archery in Manitoba
- Reduced entry fees at all ABAM registered Target/3D Tournaments
- Archery Canada Membership & Archery Canada Registered Events (Local Sites & Out of Province)
- A voice in the archery community at the ABAM Annual General Meeting
- Eligibility for the 2018 Manitoba Winter Games & 2019 Canada Winter Games
How to Access ABAM/Archery Canada Member Profile & Print Member Card
The log-in page for the ABAM/Archery Canada IANSEO Database is: https://can.service.ianseo.net/
To view our “How to” instructions on setting up your profile and printing your member card, click the link below:
2018 ABAM MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
Please note, 2017 Membership Expires on December 31, 2017
ABAM is now accepting 2018 Membership Applications.
We encourage new and existing members to pay and sign up for their membership online as this saves on administrative time and paper. If you would like to pay/renew online, please fill out the Registration Form by clicking the link below. You will be prompted to complete your payment following your form submission.
Mail In Membership/Payment
Mailing membership forms with cash or cheque is still available. To do so, please download the 2017 membership form by clicking the button below and saving the file to your computer. Print the form, and mail it in with your form of payment.