2019 ABAM MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
Please note, 2018 Membership Expires on December 31, 2018.
ABAM is now accepting 2019 Membership Applications.
We encourage new and existing members to pay and sign up for their membership online as this saves on administrative time and paper. If you would like to pay/renew online, please fill out the Registration Form by clicking the link below. You will be prompted to complete your payment following your form submission.
Mail In Membership/Payment
Mailing membership forms with cash or cheque is still available. To do so, please download the 2019 membership form by clicking the button below and saving the file to your computer. Print the form, and mail it in with your form of payment.
Benefits of membership include:
- Liability & Accident Insurance coverage while involved in any sanctioned archery event
- Access to all ABAM Programs such as Archery Development, Tournaments and Provincial Teams
- Eligible for Awards in Target and 3D tournaments
- Eligible for Bowhunter of the Year Award
- You receive ABAM Newsletters & News bulletins with important info in the Archery World and news of whats going on in Archery in Manitoba
- Reduced entry fees at all ABAM registered Target/3D Tournaments
- Archery Canada Membership & Archery Canada Registered Events (Local Sites & Out of Province)
- A voice in the archery community at the ABAM Annual General Meeting
- Eligibility for the 2018 Manitoba Winter Games & 2019 Canada Winter Games
Proof of Membership & Profile Access:
Following the completion of your membership purchase/renewal, the ABAM office will create/renew your membership profile in the Archery Canada Registrant Database. In your profile, you will be allocated a membership number to be used as proof of membership across Manitoba and the rest Canada.
Please allow up to 10 business days for the membership purchase/renewal to be processed. If you are purchasing membership within 10 business days of an event you will be attending, please contact the ABAM office to expedite the process.
How to Access ABAM/Archery Canada Member Profile & Print Member Card:
The log-in page for the ABAM/Archery Canada IANSEO Database is: https://can.service.ianseo.net/
To view our “How to” instructions on setting up your profile and printing your member card, click the link below:
ABAM/Archery Canada Member Profile “How to”:
Proof of Membership:
Proof of Membership is important at ABAM & Archery Canada Events. It is proof of personal liability insurance coverage for all participants, as well as offers event fee discounts. Additionally, membership ensures that all scores from Archery Canada Registered Events are submitted to Archery Canada for Records, Archer Rankings and National Team Selection.
To provide proof of membership at ABAM & Archery Canada Events you can show your membership card (see link to instructions below to access) or provide photo ID, as all affiliate clubs hosting events will have a current membership list.