(Provincial 3D Team at 2017 Canadian Indoor 3D Championships)
2018 – 2019 ABAM Provincial 3D Archery Team
The 2018 – 2019 ABAM Provincial 3D Team Documents are now available below:
3D Team Documents:
What Does Team Membership Include
Team members must meet the team eligibility requirements listed below under “how to make the Provincial Team” before they can participate in any team events, training or receive travel funding.
- Participation in Team Training Events as scheduled by the Team Manager(s).
- Travel Funding to select tournaments. Our priority events being Canadian Championships.
- One uniform free of cost for first year team members, additional uniforms are $40 each.
How to make the Provincial Team
Archers must meet the minimum qualifying scores (MQS) within the qualifying period
- MQS is the score listed in the team document per category that must be met or exceeded over an average of two (2) Scores. Please note the scores submitted are an average of the archer’s best two (2) scores. All other scores will not be taken into consideration when calculating the average.
- All scores submitted must be from a Sanctioned Event.
- Examples of shoots meeting this criteria are ABAM Sanctioned Tournaments as listed on the Events Calendar, out of province Sanctioned events (determined upon review by the Athlete Development Committee), Provincial Championships, Western Canadian Championships, Canadian Championships, or World Archery & IBO Events.
- The Scores must be within the qualifying period, July 17, 2017 – July 13, 2018.
- Tracking & Submission of scores – All archers are responsible for submitting their two best scores with an average equal to or above the MQS for their category as part of the team registration document. The Document will ask for shoot dates, locations and scores. Please note this data will be verified by ABAM.
- All Archers that have met the eligibility criteria before the qualifying period deadline are welcome to submit the team registration form (stating that they met criteria), a signed copy of the Athlete Agreement and paid the annual team fees in the amount of $150.
- If you are an archer that has not yet made the team, but expect to meet criteria and/or attend Canadian Championships it is encouraged that you communicate your intent to the ABAM Office or the Team Manger(s).
- Difference between Development & Elite Squad – both squads will be considered team members with the exact same access to training resources and events in Manitoba. Team Squad travel funding may vary depending on the event and team budget.
- If you have any questions regarding the Provincial 3D Team Program or document please contact the office at email@example.com or 204 925 5697